The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

June 7, 2011

Are you a big girl?

"Uh -huh.  No.  A Bay-bee.  Baby."

Mads is pretty happy with her place in this family and isn't looking to be upgraded to 'Big Girl' anytime soon.  Qualifications like naming everyone on Sesame Street, naming things in books, using a potty (sporadically) or doing Ellie's entire dance routine beginning to end don't matter to her.

At the zoo this weekend she was moo-ing at the cows.  Auntie asked, "Oh, are you a cow?"  Mads replied, "No, a bay-bee.  Baby." 

This morning I plucked a bed-headed Mads out of her crib and made the mistake of saying, "Good morning, Big Girl!" to which Madeline said, "Baby, Mama.  Bay-beeee."  Oh right.

We're not sure when Madeline will be Big Girl Official, maybe when she turns 16 and wants to borrow the car? 

5 comments:

  1. It's funny because when we were trying to coax our Maddie into potty training in the past few months, I would ask her the baby vs big girl question, and she always told me she was a baby!

    They are such stinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Mine still hasn't figured out the baby thing. She points to pictures of herself and says "mama." I figure it's b/c I look so youthful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute, I can't wait for the fantastic reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Its like she's drawing attention to how fast she'll grow up! how sweet that she's hanging on a little longer :) New follower from Lady Bloggers Tea Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo with the pink car. So cute. New follower from That 22 year old Housewife Friendly Friday blog hop. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can be found in facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you. When you stop by my blog, please check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...