In my 7.5 month nursing career I have breastfed in restaurants, zoos, truck stops (while traveling), coffee shops, malls, on airplanes, in cars, at play dates, holiday parties, birthday parties and much more.
I never thought I would be one those mamas. The one that just whips it out anywhere and nurses her baby. That was before I had my Udder Cover.

My Udder Cover is super cute, lightweight and has held up great after tons of washings. It goes everywhere with me because it folds up really small and can easily get shoved in my diaper bag.
So really, I owe my Udder Cover a lot. It has kept me from missing out on fun times with family and friends and lets Ellie stay in the action even when her baby sis is a hungry hungry hippo.
Now, because I love my Udder Cover and I love the Ellie-Town readers, we're doing our first GIVEAWAY! Yay! Oh, and don't think you need to be pregnant or nursing to enter. Udder Covers make GREAT gifts!
Ways to enter the Udder Cover Giveaway:
2) Follow Ellie-Town on FaceBook and leave a comment saying you are following.
3) Go to http://www.uddercovers.com/ and comment here on the pattern you will choose if you are selected.
4) Link your blog, FaceBook or Twitter to this giveaway and comment that you did so (with link).
5) Leave a comment with the most random place you've ever nursed. Just for fun. ;)
You must be a follower of Ellie-Town to win. The winner will be randomly selected Thursday at 9:00 pm CST and annouced Friday morning.
Make sure your email is linked to your name so you can be contacted (you do not need to leave your email in the comment form).
Ready
Set
Go!


Yay for your first giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope I win!
JessicaBranagan@yahoo.com
i want i want i want! hehe..
ReplyDeletesplitends8@aol.com
I am now following ellie-town. Love your format super cute.
ReplyDeleteluv2laugh@cox.net
Congrats on your first giveaway, it is a good one. :)
I am following on Facebook and left you a comment.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the maria style.
ReplyDeleteluv2laugh@cox.net
They didn't have those when I nursed my babies. The youngest is now 4. I just used a big blanket, and it was always awkward trying to keep it over you. These are a great invention.
ReplyDeleteThis "udder cover" reminds me of my "hooter hider." Maybe it's the same brand! Looks similar. I LOVED having it! Wouldn't have survived in the nursing world without it.
ReplyDeleteIs it just me, or does the girl in the first 2 photos looke 15? And what mom gets *that* done up? :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFun! Your first giveaway! Would love to win one! :)
ReplyDeleteI am commenting via Google connect. I am a follower on Facebook & the most random place I have nursed is in a church vestibule standing up. We were at my Gram's memorial & my daughter would not take the bottle. She was frantic so I ended up whipping it out at the back of church - but there was no place to sit down.
yeah for a giveaway. I don't need one, so if you pick me go to someone else. BUt... i did giggle at those models who so definitely look like they are nursing... in fake eyelashes and stiletto heels. HA!
ReplyDeleteYour first giveaway! Awesome! I could use one of these for Baby Boy!
ReplyDeleteJust became a follower!!
I just checked out the website! I think my favorite is the Carson.. especially since I'm having a boy!
ReplyDeleteOne more comment.. I'm not sure I've nursed in an odd place, but I have pumped in many a parking garage in the city of Chicago. That's what you get for being a sales rep and working out of your car!
ReplyDeleteI am a followe of Ellie-Town! Don't remember how I linked up to follow you but I am here and love your blog style! Can't wait to read and scroll back through old posts.
ReplyDeleteIf I won I would choose the Jones style.
ReplyDeleteapkweber@gmail.com
The most random place I have ever nursed was beside a giant dinosaur in the Natural Science museum.
ReplyDeleteThanks to all who entered. The winner will be randomly selected and announced in the morning! :)
ReplyDelete