The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

October 22, 2010

Revist to Ellie's Garden

A little while ago I relaunched the "Decor" section of Ellie-Town.  I wanted to give you a little sample of what you will find so here is a revisit to Ellie's Garden....

Welcome to Ellie's Garden. The room was inspired by the Pottery Barn Kids Flower Balls, but is an eclectic mix of store bought and custom creations.





Dollhouse, table, and floral bedding - Pottery Barn Kids
Decal - Etsy seller Old Barn Rescue

Curtains made by Nonna
Flower balls and decals - Pottery Barn Kids

Flower Pegs - Land of Nod

Flower Cards - Land of Nod
Furniture - Ma Marie by Stanley Young America
Silhouette - Sarah Tams



Anywhere Chair - Pottery Barn Kids
"Prince Did Come..." Canvas - Climate Housewares
Book Rack - Land of Nod
Chandelier - Ikea

Ellie loves this room.  We selected black furniture because we thought it would grow with her better than white and I have to admit, I just love the look of it.

Thanks for visiting Ellie's Garden!  Coming soon to Decor is a Mermaid's Bathroom and a Playful Playroom. 

10 comments:

  1. This is definitely the most exquisite kids' bedroom EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie does a wonderful job keeping her bed made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! You do an awesome job with your girls rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will you come decorate my house? please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that shelf {molding?} under the window. Can you tell me a bit more about it? And the colors on the wall room too. Please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. Grammy made all our curtains too. I'm at the point now that they need to be redone. She's coming next week too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful. I just redid my son's room - upgrading it to an older look and it was so much fun. We did it as a surprise while he was away for a long weekend with his grandparents and he was very happy.
    I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so great. What a lucky little girl to have such a pretty room. I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Straight off the pages of PB, my favorite!

    Thanks so much for joining us today! You should more often, friend!

    Love this room and it is perfect big girl inspiration for GG one day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You've created such a beautiful room for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...