The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

January 10, 2011

It's my SITS Day AND Blogiversary {wooohooo!}

Welcome to Ellie-Town, population 4.



Today is my SITS day and whether you are a regular visitor or this is your first time, thank you so much for for stopping by!

So let's get this party started!  Ellie's wearing her ruby red slippers and Mads has on her best party hat.

In the last year {yes, Ellie-Town's first post was in January 2010!} we've had many laughs like the time I flashed a foreign tour group on an airplane and the time I almost lost Ellie in the hamster tunnels at Mickey D's.  We've had many firsts like Madeline's First Birthday, Ellie's first day of school, Madeline's first steps and Ellie's first dance.

I shared my stay-at-home mom dream and also a few realities.  There have been bumps in the road and moments of sheer joyBirthday parties and product reviews, nurseries and big girl rooms.  And lots and lots of pictures.











So cheers to the SITS Girls and the first year of Ellie-Town! 
May there be many more posts to come from all!


If you aren't already, I'd love for you to follow along by e-mail or Google Friend Connect, both on the right hand sidebar.  You can also keep in touch with Twitter and Facebook

Thanks again for stopping by today!  If you leave a comment, I'm happy to visit back!


95 comments:

  1. Awww, HAPPY SITS DAY! Oh, and Happy Blogiversary!

    Your blog & family are adorable. So excited to have found you and looking forward to reading more! :)

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blogiversary and your SITS day. I hope it is everything you ever hoped for.

    You have a beautiful family and many incredible pictures. You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SITS Day!!! I've had so much fun poking around. Boobs on a Plane made me cry I was laughing so hard. I feel ya girl... I think boobs in a livingroom made my FIL die of embarassment for months.

    So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers! And Congrats on being the queen of SITS today and having your blogoversary! nice.

    Your pictures are amazing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your blog's first year. The content, pictures, and layout are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your tips and also your fun moments.
    And congratulations on your SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your SITS day! Of course, you have the perfect subject matter for your blogging...our precious granddaughters. Keep writing and making us smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy SITS Day! I love the photos of your sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy SITS day and Blogiversary! Sounds like there's a lot of great things going on over here!
    Your girls are precious!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy SITS day and Blogaversary!!
    Your girls are adorable. I loved how you said you enjoy watching their relationship grow, I am enjoying watching my boys "brotherhood" develope, it's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Cute post. First time here but pretty sure I will come back. Your girls are adorable. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well happy SITS day! this post makes me miss SITS alot....but i shall remain strong ;) hope you enjoy your day...an what a WONDERFUL way to celebrate your first blogaversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy SITS Day! I love that your blog is all things girl... I've got one of each... keeps my tendency to make everything pink under control... one eye roll from The Boy and I have to get some blue... or green...

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy sits day and blogaversary. i started my blog on 1/15 too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your SITS Day and on your 1st Blogaversary! I just celebrated my second!

    Your two little girls are just precious and I love your photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your party links and the idea of a luau for a first birthday is genius! Perfect for those summer birthdays!

    Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy sits day this is my first time here.. I have done a luau they are so fun.. your picks.. were fun.. AH to have 2 girls.. I have one boy and one step son who is 18... enjoy the day.
    http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy SITS day to you! You're little girls are just adorable!

    I look forward to pok'n' around your parts!

    Cheers!

    ~h

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your SITS day AND your blogoversary, that is awesome! Your girls are darling, love that last picture!

    Have a great day in the spotlight, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grats on your SITS day. Your blog is awesome and I love your photos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your SITs feature! I hope you enjoy your day in the sun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your SITS day! Your blog is very sweet and I love the name and the story behind it! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Happy SITS DAY and Happy Blogoversary!!
    Your kids are sooo cute and your blog is eye candy!
    Enjoy your special day!
    Nice to meet you!
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy SITS Day! Your little girls are adorable - great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy SITS day! You have a great blog and your girls are adorable! I really enjoyed the story of how you came up with the title.

    The McD's post was cute, I do not like those play structures for that very reason. My worst experience with one was when one of my toddlers got up to the very top of one at Chuckie Cheese, and then he got scared and sat there bawling and crying for me and there wasn't a darn thing I could do! I had to send my 4 year old up to pull out my 2 year old while I paced down below holding the baby and trying to calm him with my words. So stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy SITS day! Your girls are adorable! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Sits day. You have a lovely family.

    I like all the pictures especially the one of Elisabeth on the moto and her fairy rain boots. Very sweet :)!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy SITS day and anniversary! I love your welcome post and look forward to seeing how you found Ellie in the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy SITs Day to you!

    Love the outfits you put on your daughters. I have one daughter, who I love to dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your SITS day and happy blogoversary!

    I love the pictures, especially the one of the playpen. I'm now following you. Have a great day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, happy SITS day and blogiversary! Your girls are soooo cute, and I love Ellie-Town!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Enjoy your day of lovin' and saucin' from the SITS ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You seem like a woman who embraces life to the fullest in every stage of life. You have such a beautiful family, what a blessing to have two healthy, adorable little girls.

    Enjoy your SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy SITS day. I love lots and lots of pictures.

    LisaDay

    ReplyDelete
  34. HAPPY SITS Day!!! Have a lovely fabulous and wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy SITS day! Adorable blog, with wonderful pictures. I am following you and can't wait to read more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy SITS day! Keep up the fab work Kristin! I am glad we have been able to connect through our blogs! thecoolkidsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy SITS Day! Congratulations. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy SITS day to you and Ellie-Town!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy SITS day! Your girls are gorgeous! I can't wait to read some of your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome blog. I'm so glad that this blog was featured! Congrats on your SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy SITS day! Love that header photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats on your SITS day! I think I want to be you when I finally get around to growing up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy SITS and Blogoversary day!! You have a beautiful family and I'm loving all those photos. Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Congrats on your SITS day! And happy blogoversary, too! Loved your post on birthday gifts. I agree for all the same reasons. One of my best memories of this Christmas was shopping with my kids for their siblings. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congrats on your SITS day!

    You have such a beautiful family, I love all the photos.

    Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Happy SITS Day! Your girls are just beautiful! Your stories are so funny. I'm off to go check out more of your blog. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Grats on your SITS day! I just had my one year blogiversary, too. You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Happy SITS day to you!...and Happy Blogoversary to you! A super special day! Your girls are adorable! Loved all your pics. I will be back to read some more. New follower today too! :) Love for you to stop by and say hi! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I just love your header! Congratulations on SITS and you Blogiversary! Great blog. I'll be following now!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congrats on your SITS day! Your girls are adorable. I read your post on Sometimes your mom is right. Now that I am a mom, I feel like moms are always right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats on your SITS day and your blogiversary! I love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Congrats on your SITS day and your bloggy milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  53. You have an amazing family! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congratulations on your one year anniversary and your SITS day! Love your photos and your girls are adorable. Looking forward to spending more time poking around.

    ReplyDelete
  55. happy SITS day and blogiversary! :) Your pictures are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love your blog! Enjoy your SITS Day girlfriend because you deserve it!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the birthday party. Great work :)

    www.sassysillyspunkymomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. thanks for sharing your life and your girls! Truly, reading about other moms' trials, tribulations and triumphs makes us feel less isolated! :) so thanks!
    Lara

    www.lara-lalaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Happy SITS day! What cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your girls are so so cute and I love the concept of your blog. Happy SITS day!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Happy SITS day! The pictures adorable and I am looking forward to reading more :).

    Brianna
    www.girlscurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congrats on your SITS day! I love your blog and can't wait to read more. Your Ellie sounds like my Sydney (all though, my 2 girls are now teenagers), and I called it, The Sydney Show!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Happy SITS DAY! Off to check out more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Happy SITS Day! What a lovely family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Congratulations! What a great time to vpay my first visit here. Such a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congratulations on your SITS day. You have a lovely blog and your girls are just too cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  66. Congratulations on your SITS day. I love the birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow - what a big day! I love your images. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Congrats on SITS day. I fell in love with you blog almost instantly. Off to add to twitter and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Happy SITS day! You have beautiful daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Happy SITS day. and also - how cute is your family! WAY cute.

    I love the picture with santa.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Oh my goodness, your kiddos are SO adorable! Happy SITS day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. happy SITS day to you and your wonderfully adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  73. wow congratulations.. what a great way to celebrate your "blogiversary" =D

    happpppy SITS day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  74. What a great day for a Bloggoversary! Happy SITS day as well. Your daughters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Happy SITS Day! And Blogoversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Happy SITS Day! Thanks so much for sharing. What a great way to celebrate your Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I LOVE the picture with all the glasses up for a "clink" and cheers. The plastic one-how adorable. Just like my house. Congrats on your big day for SITS and your blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  78. SITS Day and Blogiversary... what a day for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Your girls are beautiful! I look forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Happy SITS day! You definitely cover topics I can relate too!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Happy SITS day! And congrats on your one-year-a-versary.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Happy SITS day!!! And Happy Blogaversy!! Can you believe you have been doing it a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Happy SITS day and happy anniversary on your blog. Next month is my one year anniversary. I think it's great to see real life blogs like yours that help us to understand the ups downs and inside-outs of motherhood! We can be so hard on ourselves sometimes. I have learned this in having a 10 year old and now my husband and I are about to have a baby in two months! We're so excited . . . and nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  84. What a beautiful blog : ) I love your title even though it just has one name in it : ) Don't worry. The baby will never care....at least until she is like 12 : ) I love your pictures. So pretty. What a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Happy SITS day. The title IS fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Congratulations on your SITS day! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  87. hey! i forgot to comment here! shame on me.

    i'm glad you had a great sitsday! and i LOVE that photo of your daughter on the amusement park ride ... the one of her with her back turned away from the camera. cute photo. :]

    ReplyDelete
  88. Happy SITs day and Blogaversary. And your babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  89. What a beautiful introduction! Congratulations on your blogoversary and SITS day! My SITS day was Monday, and as such, I'm a little behind on visiting all the other featured bloggers of the week. But, here I am -- better late than never, I hope. I'm also the mother of two little girls, and have one we call "Mads" too (she's a "Madeleine). I love the photo of your daughter on the sassy red motorcycle ride! My youngest would totally dig it! Well, hope your SITS day was a tremendous success! Best, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm super late, but wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope you enjoyed your SITS day. You have a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am a little late but I just wanted to stop by and say hapy SITS day! hope it was a great day! Love your adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'm late in jumping over from SITs, but I had to comment that I love your blog and how the title came to be!! Too funny and too cute!
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...