The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

March 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Birthday Ballet

Last 'Ellie is 4' post - promise!

Ellie's real day fell on a dance class day.  To celebrate with her friends, Nonna made Hello Kitty cupcakes to pass out at class.


They were boxed and wrapped tight to enjoy at home after class. 



Happy Wordless Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that I am a new follower! :) love your blog!Erin

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header photo is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to make the cupcakes for the sweet little ballerinas! They were too cute caring their little ribboned boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some fancy cupcakes! You have a beautiful little ballerina. And happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonna is the best!! Love those cupcakes...I can give you my address and she can send one next week for my birthday.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cupcakes, I bet your Ellie just loved them. Incidentially, our next daughter's name is Eleanor and we are going to call her Ellie. I think its a great name. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you packaged them To Go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Hello Kitty cupcakes are awesome! As are the boxes and bows! Genius! :) Happy (belated) Birthday to your little cutie!

    WW: Peanut-Nut

    ReplyDelete
  9. those cupcakes are adorable. Looks like she enjoyed her birthday!

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very...VERY cute cupcakes! And Ellie is super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...