The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

July 6, 2010

As promised, my Yankee Doodle...and her Little Sis.

Here is Ellie in her horse riding, sparkler glory:


Not to be outdone by her Big Sis, here is little Madeline Claire doing, well, what babies do: 

If these cute girls aren't enough to get you to vote for Ellie-Town on Top Mommy Blogs, I don't know what is. 

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Please vote and vote often...well, at least once a day!


3 comments:

  1. Good spirits all around.
    Why does he call it macaroni? I've never understood that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, we have no clue! When I sang it to Ellie the first time she said, "That is the silliest thing I have ever heard!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinkin' cute! and i love madeline claire waving bye bye at the end. ava girl just started waving yesterday and i just can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...