Hey everyone! Today I have my first guest blogger. Please welcome Betsy from CoolKids! Thanks for visiting Ellie-Town, B!
****************************************************************
I am so honored that Kristin invited me over to Ellie-Town for the day!
I am Betsy from Cool Kids. My 4 year old definitely has a mind all her own when it comes to fashion! Just the other day she found the latest Garnett Hill catalog; she took her little pink crayon and circled all of her favorites! I think we may be in trouble! When shopping I try to think like she does. :) If I don’t she won’t wear what I bought!
I have picked 4 of my current Favorite items that I am sure would make any little fashionista happy!
Flower Headband-I love fun hair accessories for little girls! My daughter loves to channel her inner hippy. This one is perfect from Mysweetsunshine on Etsy
Ruffle Tiered Coat-Since we live in the Chicago land area a warm coat is a must have but of course it needs some style. This faux Shearling coat is amazing from Garnet Hill.
Patent Leather Bag-Every girl big or small needs a cute bag. This one by Marc Jacobs is too cool.
Rhinestone Velvet Ballet Shoes: Every little fashonista needs some velvet and a little bling in their wardrobe. I adore these Rhinestone Velvet shoes from Kors Kids.
Do you have a picky little girl? Do you have any tips? Thanks again Kristin for having me over to her blog!
Have a great day! Stay Cool.-B

Thank you so much for having me Kristin!
ReplyDeleteAh! Those coats are to die for!
ReplyDeletehttp://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/
Awww, guest posts are always fun to read! What cute ideas! We love coats but it's hardly ever cool enough here to wear them! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove this! The coat and headband are so adorable. So much fun to read, thanks!
ReplyDelete