The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

September 8, 2010

We are just clicking off the milestones in Ellie-Town. 

Today was Ellie's First First Day of School. 

There were tears {me} and nervous tummies {her}.



But as soon as her teacher mentioned the word 'painting' she was out the door and didn't even look back.




And while Ellie has been at school Madeline and I have taken Oxford to the vet, gone to the bank, the post office, got gas, took a nap {Madeline, I wish!} and taken a shower. 

We don't have to be that productive every Tuesday and Thursday, do we?

Congrats, Ellie, on a great first day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a big day in your house! I know I will be a basket case when GG's first day of school rolls around. Can't wait to read all about the details! She looks simply adorable and ready to learn and make some new friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...