The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

September 19, 2010

DiamondEarrings.org Review and GIVEAWAY!

Before babies I wore beads and baubles.  My jewelry box overflowed with beautiful pieces of all styles from classic to trendy. 

For my first Mother's Day, Ryan gave me, on behalf of Ellie of course, a necklace from Tiffany & Co. with Elizabeth's initials and birthday engraved on the back.  The perfect gift.  Ellie was about two months old at the time.

Two months later she was trying to rip the chain off my neck.  Soon after earrings were being pulled and slowly, piece by piece the jewelry started to remain in it's box when I got ready in the morning.  All that remains are my wedding rings and a thick silver {i.e. indestructible!} bangle that was a graduation gift from my parents.

But I am happy to say I have been able to add a little sparkle back to my everyday look.




DiamondEarrings.org sent me a pair of simulated diamond earrings that are just perfect for everyday wear.  Princess cut studs, they are unable to be yanked or pulled.  And the fact that they are 'simulated' means I won't have a panic attack if I misplace one.

Right now DiamondEarrings.org has a promotion going on where all you pay is the shipping fee {$3.77} and you will receive a free pair of earrings!  All that they ask is that you mention their site on your Facebook or Twitter. 

Or if you would like to win a pair completely free, just leave a comment below with your email address by 11:59 pm on September 29th.  One winner will be randomly selected on my Golden Birthday, September 30th. Yes, I will be 30 on the 30th.  EEK!

Any girl with pieced ears would be happy to have these in her collection!

Good luck!

Thanks to DiamondEarrings.com for providing me with a pair of earrings to review and one to giveaway.


8 comments:

  1. this cracks me up because another blog i was just on has the same giveaway! fake diamond earrings taking over the blogosphere! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to win a pair!
    amybayon@gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me! happy 30th! you don't look a day over 25 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Early Birthday! Cute earrings!

    I had to wait until my daughter was older before I could start wearing baubles again. Now she takes them from me to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a pair! My ears have been nekkid since I lost one of my sapphires (My oldest's birthstone)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...