The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

September 27, 2010

To tweet or not to tweet.

Credit
That is the question.

I'll admit it.  I'm scared of Twitter. 

There.  I said it.

I'm scared to set up an account.  I'm scared of trying to think of interesting, creative and hilarious things to tweet.  I'm scared no one will follow me.  And I'm scared it will suck even more of my time into the black hole of cyberspace.

Just when I was satisfied with my decision not to tweet or twitter or whatever, Ryan set up an account.  Yes my husband who does not even have a Facebook Page is now on Twitter. 

Back to the big Tweet debate I go.

Do you tweet? 

Am I missing out?

I need details - the good, the bad and the ugly.  Ryan is no help.  I'm pretty sure he signed up to win a radio contest though he says it was 'for work purposes.'

7 comments:

  1. There is a Twitter learning curve. It takes a few days to figure it out. Kludgy mom has a free ebook about learning Twitter.
    I think you should get on. There are many times I've wanted to tell you something and then remembered you weren't on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has taken me awhile to figure out how to use Twitter. I'm still not sure I get how to use it best. I haven't been on much since I have been so busy lately.

    In the begining I used it mostly to catch up with friends and get news and local updates. I still haven't quite figured out how to use it to help my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scared of Twitter, too! But I keep leaning that way...maybe someday I'll make that leap!

    P.S. Your pics are VERY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got your follow request, so i know you made the leap! you'll LOVE it, but i highly recommend downloading a program like tweetdeck or hootsuite if you want to make any sense out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on twitter. I will follow you of course! I joined b/c we are blocked at work to FB. :hide:.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you made the jump. I just need to follow you now! I am sure you will think of a ton of witty creative things to Tweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...