These are some {but not all!} of my most favorite blogs. Some are big and some are small but they all suck me right in. Grab a cup of coffee or glass of wine - depending on time of day of course - and check them out!
1. Kelle Hampton - The gold standard of all blogs, Kelle lets you into her life which includes two adorable girls and an eclectic style with a beautiful Florida back drop.
2. Cool Kids - The best kids' fashion blog around packed with tons of fun giveaways.
3. Stellbelle & Rubylou - An Etsy obsessed mama of two adorable girls with a super fun blog.
4. A Belle, A Bean and A Chicago Dog - Liz blogs about life in general and is absolutely hysterical. Thanks to me her kids were on America's Funniest Home Videos and keep your eyes out for some #SeniorHotties coming later this week.
5. Modern Parents Messy Kids - Love, love, love. Great projects, design, just beautiful.
6. Confessions of a Dr. Mom - Down to earth medical advice from a Dr. Mom who shares her successes and struggles.
7. BabyDealsDujour - The best way to keep track of all of the daily baby deals. And you can find me there sometimes, too. ;)
8. BonBon Rose Girls - These girls have style - for home and self.
9. Mama's Losin' It - The world famous writer's workshop began here. Mama Kat is the funniest around.
10. The SITS Girls - Gurus of all things bloggy and social media.
What blogs are on your must read list?
Great list! I haven't read some of those on your list, so I'll be heading on over.
ReplyDeleteI love finding new blogs ty
ReplyDeleteChecking in from Oh Amanda's. Thanks for the list.. You've made a contribution to my ever burgeoning blogroll. One of my fave blogs is the diaperdiaries
ReplyDeleteYou absolutely deserve 100% credit for AFV! I will NEVER forget that!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for including me!!
Awww! Thanks girl! I was heading over to see who you picked to add to my reading list and nearly fell off my chair when I saw my blog!! ;0)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your sweet mention of MPMK - made my day :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Kristin! I'm so honored to be included :) Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete