The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

May 17, 2011

Top Ten Most Loved Children's Books

As selected by Elizabeth and Madeline based on how much of the book we {the parents} have memorized and how much tape is holding it together.

10.  first 100 Words














9.  Good Night Moon















8.  Counting Kisses















7.  Llama Llama Red Pajama















6.  That's Not My Puppy















5.  Binky















4.  Cats















3.  Pajama Time



2.  The Very Hungry Caterpillar















1.  Urban Babies Wear Black















What's on your list?

Top Ten {Tuesday}

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I definitely need Urban Babies Wear Black! How fun!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get more books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is currently obsessed with Goodnight Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many of these books! We Have the Urban Babies Wear Black and also Eco Babies Wear Green. Super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Very Hungry Caterpillar too! Visiting today from Top Ten Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love goodnight moon and anything by Eric Carle.
    -Samantha
    www.kreativekaring.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pajama time is hand-down my favorite bedtime book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...