The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

May 11, 2011

A portrait of a mommy. {wordless wednesday}


By Ellie, age 4
 Don't you just love my long lashes?  And here's a little about me via Ellie.  I was coming off of a nasty cold when she completed the mommy questionaire. 



Having a kid in school makes all of the Mother's Day stuff so much more real. 

PS  My favorite movie is so NOT Barbie Fashion Fairytale.

9 comments:

  1. oh come on....barbie fashion fairytale was a TOTAL blockbuster hit ;) and i love that ellie thinks you're 16 years old....you young thing, you! every picture that hannah draws of me, she makes a huge 'fro on my head. i mean, i have curly hair, but it's not standing out 6 feet in every direction!! i just love seeing little kid art....it always makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I am looking forward to these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes are so big and beautiful!

    I LOVE the questionaire! My Kiddo did a similar one. When asked "What does a Mother do?" His answer was "Prays for me and feeds me eggs." LOL Kids are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mommy looks perfect! How cute! Following you from the Wonder Wednesday Blog Hop! Would love it if you LIKE my page: http://www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its ok to admit it... Barbie Fashion Fairytale is the best! Should have been up for an academy award! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks just like you! lol. I almost peed my pants when I saw barbie Fashion Fariytale! BTW we own all of the barbie movies! Aren't we lucky? Seriously I think Ellie and Mia were seperated at birth my a year and a couple of weeks.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Sweet! I am now following from the hop! LOVE your headrer pic...so precious! Hope you will drop by my page as well http://delcodealdiva.blogspot.com/ I look forward to following!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that IS your favorite movie - you're just trying to deny it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I rather like the meat comment, fitting! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...