The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

November 14, 2010

g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s

Not usually a term I use to describe my everyday life, but every once in a while the stars align and poof!


You are out with the famous. 

But after mingling with the super stars, excuse me, the champions of past and present, we were at our table and back to our regular selves.  The big foam hands were an added perk.  Technically they were for the live auction, but we found other ways to put them to use.

It's just a shame all of my pictures of famous people look like this:

I didn't want to be that person so I went for action shots.  Mistake.  In case you were wondering, that's a guy that will be playing in a stadium today.  And I'll be cheering for him from my living room.

It was a great night.  Lots of money raised for a children's hospital and a chance to put on make up and heels and take a break from being a mom.




The girls did great with Nonna & Poppa.  Ellie worked on her negotiating skills with Poppa and Hershey Bars and Madeline learned a joke.  Everyone was sleeping peacefully when we came home.  Everyone.  ;)

***********************************************

Thanks for your support for The Bump.com's Blog Awards!  Only 2 days left to vote.  Just click this link: Best Stay-At-Home Mom Blog

Thanks so much!

9 comments:

  1. are you going to tell us who the famous people were? or just leave us with the blurry image? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies looked fabulous! Did you notice you won something on Fri??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! and I love Lauren's Necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you all! So happy that you had such a fun evening.


    ....I wasn't asleep. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty girls....

    and Ryan looks good too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great night!

    And I'm with Liz...who were the famous people? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun night! You looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep up the GOOD work, CUZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like such a blast! Awesome that you raise a lot of money and got a break from being a mom:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...