There is just something about a baby in a tiara that I can't get enough of.
Especially when she puts it on herself and leaves it on all afternoon.
Yes, afternoon.
Today was declared pajama day at our house. I love it when we have absolutely nothing to do and call it pajama day. Because a baby in a blanket sleeper is just too cute to pass up.
After wearing the tiara while building a tower, reading books, playing with a naked Barbie {Ellie wouldn't share one with clothes} and teaching herself how to use Tag Jr., Mads tossed it aside. Ellie and I thought her reign was over.
But we were wrong. She scooted over and put the tiara back in its place to eat a snack and go a little crazy dancing to her favorite Kidz Bop tunes. Which is how I snapped this photo:
But half a baby face is still cuter than no baby face at all, right?
**********************************
Thank you SO MUCH for your support the last few days! As of the time I went to bed last night, Ellie-Town was in 2nd place with over 3,200 votes in the contest. Being nominated by readers and then chosen as a finalist by theBump.com editors was an honor. Thanks again! :)



Adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteWell a princess can't be without her tiara, you know! How precious is she! I may just have to get Miss GG one of these!
ReplyDeletedoesn't get much cuter than that! I love half a baby face.:) Dylan plays with barbies too. LOL. He has been obessed with........her headbands! He makes a cute little girl. LOL. I guess at least he isn't wearing tiaras.
ReplyDeletemake sure your stop by and enter the adorable laken&lila giveaway! fun2bkids.blogspot.com
So cute! And i love the picture in your blog's header. Simply beautiful! I am now following you thanks to Mingle Mondays and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget to stop by today because we continue with our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, and you don't want to miss the interview we have on Stefanie and the amazing surprises she has for our readers:) See you there! Happy Tuesday!
Hi there, just found your blog via Webbisodes. Your girls are just precious! I have a ten month old daughter, Jillian. She is such a joy, I just love being a Mommy to a little girl. Good luck with the bump awards! I am a Bumpie myself!!
ReplyDeleteKaren
i need an official pajama day....like SERIOUSLY. and a tiara! do you have to be a wee babe to get away with wearing one all day?? i can't even get ava to wear a flippin' bow in her hair so chances are it'll be awhile until i get to have super cute pics of her prancing around with a crown! until then, i guess i'll just have to live vicariously though your baby girl ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty little princess!
ReplyDeleteOur Maddies are a lot alike! We recently got some (crap) clip on earrings. maddie had me put them on her and she left them on for over 20 minutes, till her ears were bright red. Then kate wanted them on and ripped them off within 10 seconds, whining about the pain.
ReplyDeleteMaddie is definitely my fashionista.
Yes, I'd have to say I would be in immediate love with a baby who knows the value of a tiara!
ReplyDelete