The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

May 25, 2011

Pinterest & a peek into Madeline's 2nd Birthday Party Planning


Pinterest is my new online obsession.  Seriously, OBSESSION. 

A virtual pinboard, you just install the link to your toolbar and then anytime you find something you love, you pin it.  You can create a different board for every topic and Pinterest keeps it organized.  So easy and practical! 

We are in the early planning stages of Madeline's 2nd birthday party {how did THAT happen?!} and it has been so helpful.  Want a preview of the theme and a few ideas?  Clicky.  What do you think?

Pinterest makes it easy to share ideas by 'repinning.'  You can also follow and be followed. 

Want in?  Leave me a comment with your email and I'll shoot you an invite.  Happy pinning!

3 comments:

  1. I've been hearing all sorts of things about pintrest lately! I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would likely! marlasmith99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO... send me one. Now I will have one more online obsession. megtruth1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...