To cheer things up around here, we're continuing with the party planning. Madeline is 11 months old today. Party day is 4 weeks from Sunday.
Menu {subject to change ;) }
Cheeseburgers {in Paradise}
Hot Dogs
Pasta Salad
Cucumber Salad
Sweet Potato Chips
Fresh Cut Watermelon & Pineapple
Popsicle Buffet
Cake
And look what arrived from Bloom~N~Bows!
The party hat and shirt are fabulous! The quality is exceptional and all of the colors are exact matches. Now we just need to think of a way for Madeline to actually keep her hat on. Hmmmmm...
Check back next Friday for Ellie-Town's tips to party planning success!
Sounds great. Wish I could come.
ReplyDeleteIts going to be such a great party! I found something cute for the party. I will send you the link later.
ReplyDeleteThe t-shirt and hate are very cute!
ReplyDeletei love party planning. we threw my daughter a huge 1 year old bash. enjoy everything! my little one turns 4 on Wednesday. Cute hat and shirt too.
ReplyDeleteThat hat and shirt are adorable! Sounds like a fun party in the works, how exciting!
ReplyDeletethe matching hat and top is just darling!!
ReplyDelete