Under the couch is a hotspot in our house too!
AWW love them =)
That is too cute!
she is too cute! I love those pillows!
Oh I love it when they bend over like that! It just cracks me up. GG's stuff rolls under the armoire (sp?) all the time, but here little arms are just to short to reach everything!And thanks for sharing those great personalized prints! I want some!
What a doll! And I looooooove your throw pillows!
Thanks! The pillows are from Pier 1 maybe two summers ago? I fell in love with them!
Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...
Under the couch is a hotspot in our house too!
ReplyDeleteAWW love them =)
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!
ReplyDeleteshe is too cute! I love those pillows!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it when they bend over like that! It just cracks me up. GG's stuff rolls under the armoire (sp?) all the time, but here little arms are just to short to reach everything!And thanks for sharing those great personalized prints! I want some!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! And I looooooove your throw pillows!
ReplyDeleteThanks! The pillows are from Pier 1 maybe two summers ago? I fell in love with them!
ReplyDelete