The kids love that house at our house two! I love seeing the kids play together. Isn't it fun to see their relationship develop at such an early age?? love it.
P.S. I want to jump through my screen and play with Madeline. she is adorable!!! She and Dylan would have fun together.
Visiting from LBS and your family and blog are super cute! I can totally relate to many of your stories - we are not risking PG movies yet either (my 3 year old got scared watching Finding Nemo!)
awww so cute! Love it when siblings play together! Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteSUCH cute pictures!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! Cute blog!
ReplyDelete<3 Sisterly love is the best!
ReplyDeleteThe kids love that house at our house two! I love seeing the kids play together. Isn't it fun to see their relationship develop at such an early age?? love it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I want to jump through my screen and play with Madeline. she is adorable!!! She and Dylan would have fun together.
Love it! Makes me remember when my children actually liked each other!
ReplyDeleteAwww, such cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteAwww, looks like they were having a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures. Your daughter has gorgeous hair!!!!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from LBS and your family and blog are super cute! I can totally relate to many of your stories - we are not risking PG movies yet either (my 3 year old got scared watching Finding Nemo!)
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!