Who is ready for a new summer look? I have Covergirl Shine Blast lipgloss, Smoky Shadow Blast and Covergirl coupons to giveaway!
Item #1 - smoky shadow blast 810 purple plume
Item #2 - Shineblast Lipgloss
5 - $2.00 OFF Coupons for any Covergirl Cosmetics!
Ways to enter:
Mandatory entry - Comment that you are a follower of Ellie-Town.
Additional entries:
Become a Facebook Fan of Ellie-Town.
Subscribe to Ellie-Town's Feed.
Post this giveaway on your blog, Facebook page or twitter and comment with the link.
Click below to vote for Ellie-Town on the Top Mommy Blogs. You can vote daily so make sure you comment after each vote.
Each entry needs to be written as a separate comment so all of your entries are counted!
This giveaway will end June 5th at 9:00pm CST. Winners will be randomly chosen and announced the morning of June 6th. You can win multiple times so comment comment comment!
This opportunity was provided by being a BzzAgent!


Im a follower!
ReplyDeleteHi. I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI just subscribed through Google reader.
ReplyDeleteI follow...thanks for the great giveaway. I have been seeing advertisement for these products and would love to try them. O.k. I'll be honest. I saw them when watching America's Next Top Model. (It's my lunch break treat at work...I watched it on line. I loved the winner this time. :D) amerskine@hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI posted and linked your giveaway. It is on the left side of my blog under giveaways. Thanks for this opportunity! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
P.S. I stopped by from SITS. You were above me and I always like to say hello to at least one new person a day. :D How lucky for me you were having a giveaway for fabulous items.
LOVE your header!
I voted... I went there twice, so maybe I voted twice. ? Either way, good luck!
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
Love your blog and your cute family! I will keep voting!
ReplyDelete