Thanks! The tree in the nursery was painted by my mom with a tiny bit of help from me. I filled in the trunk and helped with the second coat. ;)
CFMama - yes, I have a onesie for each month made by Bumble Bee Boutique who, since having babies of her own, closed her business but she has since informed me she will be starting back soon. Until then, be sure to enter the Picky Sticky giveaway because it's a great (and inexpensive!) alternative!
How I love this precious little, snuggly little doll! Kristin, our little Maddie grows more beautiful every day.
ReplyDeleteAnd how did she get to be 8 months already??? (I love to see those Monthsies making a repeat performance!!)
By the way, if she needs a brother named Henry, I'm on board!! :)
Happy Month Day!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And I love your tree on the wall! So awesome.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you.
Happy 8 months! And I LOVE her nursery decor & mural!
ReplyDeleteLove that mural!
ReplyDeleteThanks! The mural is handpainted by Nonna with a little help from me. ;)
ReplyDeleteI found a wall decal that I liked but the reviews said it would take like 8 hours to put up. No thanks!
LOVE the 8th month photo! DO you have a onsie for each month? Is that why its called monthsie? I just may have to borrow this adorable idea =)
ReplyDeleteThanks! The tree in the nursery was painted by my mom with a tiny bit of help from me. I filled in the trunk and helped with the second coat. ;)
ReplyDeleteCFMama - yes, I have a onesie for each month made by Bumble Bee Boutique who, since having babies of her own, closed her business but she has since informed me she will be starting back soon. Until then, be sure to enter the Picky Sticky giveaway because it's a great (and inexpensive!) alternative!