The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

May 12, 2010

Sophie Saver: Review & Giveaway!

We love Sophie.  Of course we would do anything to protect her and keep her off germ ridden floors, streets, park mulch, etc etc.  When I discovered the Sophie Saver on Etsy I knew immediately it was a must have.  And It's a good thing I ordered ASAP.  On our first outing with Sophie secured, she was saved 7 times!  That saved me a lot of wipes!

Our Sophie Saver is in the Pink Martini print.  It has snaps on both ends to make sure it stays attached.  Also, the Sophie Saver doesn't just save Sophies.  It can save pacifiers, snack traps, lovies and other special toys.



This picture of Madeline is actually an optical illusion.  Sophie is not attached but her paci is!

On our recent trip to Tennessee, we attached Sophie to a stroller, convertible car seat, infant car seat, excersaucer and high chair.  We were even able to attach Madeline's Nuk to the car seat and I could reach back and flip it up to her which meant I didn't have to keep unbuckling my seat belt and turning around on the drive down.  It kept me safe and from getting car sick!

Sophiebelle also makes dresses, aprons, accessories as well as super cute t-shirts and onesies.  She has a great eye for prints and patterns and everything is very well made.  I'm confident that Madeline's Sophie Saver will outlast Sophie herself!

Sophie has been my go to new baby gift and now I will be sure to include a Sophie Saver in an adorable print to complete the gift!

If you need a Sophie of your own, click below.


Now for the giveaway!
Sophiebelle is giving away one Sophie Saver to a lucky Ellie-Town follower.  (You must be a follower of Ellie-Town to win.)

The mandatory entry is to visit Sophiebelle's Etsy Shop and comment on which Sophie Saver you would pick if you are the winner.

Additional entries:
1.  Become a Facebook Fan of Ellie-Town and comment that you have done so.

2, 3, 4.  Post a link to this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or your blog and comment with the link.  (up to 3 separate entries)

5 +.  Write a comment about a time you wish you would have had a Sophie Saver!  (you can do this as many times as you would like)

This giveaway will close at 9pm on Sunday.  A winner will be chosen randomly.  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. crazy horizontal stripes sophie saver is the one I would pick. Sophie goes everywhere with us, we really need one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have someone like that saver. I really need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one!!!!!!!!!

    However I am in the UK...not sure they would ship? Gonna check it out :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...