The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

May 27, 2010

Its bumper to bumper on the Rainbow Bridge

What is strange about these pictures?



Oh I know!  It's the wrong kids playing with the Laugh & Learn House.  See how she has to duck down to fit through the door?  That's because it's made for crawling babies, not girls who are just shy of 40" tall. 

But since we have brought it up for Madeline in the last few weeks Ellie has rekindled her obsession for it.  The way she can hear the traffic report on the radio - it's bumper to bumper on the Rainbow Bridge in case you didn't know, change the sky from daytime to night time, hear the creak of the door she loved as a baby and on and on and on. 

Apparently this is the best toy money can buy because it has kept Elizabeth Grace entertained from 9 months to 38 months.  There is not another toy we own that I can say the same about!

3 comments:

  1. I find it SO funny how the best big kids toys are really baby toys. And I knew from the second I read your title, what that was from! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got that for our first child, and kept it around for our second who was born 21 months later. We finally took it down when she was about two and stuck it in the garage. Got it BACK out for #3, only to find we'd left the batteries in and it got corroded, so the sounds don't work. The older kids still play with it, but it's just not as fun w/out the sounds. Now that #3 is almost 15 months, I think it's going to be going away soon. He doesn't play w/ it all that much and it takes up half our living room! But it's the Best Toy EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Beckett (22 mo) is still obsessed with this thing, and he loves the song right after "its bumper to bumper on the rainbow bridge" and plays it constantly. hehe....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...