The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

June 14, 2010

Ellie-Town featured on OnStar Connections!

Welcome Connections readers!  I hope you'll take your time and enjoy your trip in Ellie-Town. 

In April I wrote a post about our experience locking the girls and car keys in the car and it is featured today at http://www.onstarconnections.com/ .  Although it was a minor catastrophe in the grand scheme of things, OnStar truly saved the day and I am forever grateful.

The Connections blog shares wonderful stories similar to ours as well as videos and forums.  Stop by and check it out!

Thanks again, OnStar!  :)

3 comments:

  1. That's great. Congratulations. I will go and read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That OnStar is great. Wish I had it. Glad all worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave you an award today, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...