The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

June 10, 2010

Yesterday I was the Evil Queen and today...

Ellie shouted, "Mama!!!  You saved the day!!!"

My how things change around here. 

I bet you're wondering what I did to save the day.

Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer.

I took the bottle that holds the bubble solution out of the Bubble Mower, filled it up with cheapo bubbles from Target and put it back together.

Wah lah.  I saved the day.

The end. 

4 comments:

  1. Evil Queen to Fairy Godmother in 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one day you are the evil queen and the next day...you can save the world! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the little things, really. :) Ha, ha! Better than her wanting you to construct the Eiffel Tower out of Legos or something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...