The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

June 28, 2010

Snikiddy: Product Review & Giveaway!

Here in Ellie-Town we are always on the hunt for great tasting, healthy snacks.  Snikiddy is our new favorite.  And by our, I mean Ryan, Ellie and me.  We tried the Cheddar Cheese Fries and all loved it.  They were cheesey, chrunchy and totally addicting!

From Snikiddy:
At Snikiddy we insist on only THE BEST all natural ingredients. We take pride in knowing that all of our tasty morsels will pass the real test... your family!

They aren't joking.  But the best thing about Snikiddy is that even though they are gluten and wheat free with no corn syrup, no preservatives, no trans fat, no hydroginated oils, and are low in saturated fat, they don't tast like a 'healthy' snack.  They're just good!  Another bonus for our family is that this is printed on every package:


which {since our house is peanut-free} I love because I don't have to read an entire list of ingridients and look for "made in a plant that also prosesses peanuts" all over the packaging. 

Other Snikiddy flavors include Cheddar Cheese Fries, Classic Ketchup Fries, Original Fries, Parmesan Garlic Fries, Grilled Cheese Puffs, Nacho Cheese Puffs Mac n’ Cheese Puffs and Pizza Puffs.  We can't wait to try them all!

For information on where to purchase Snikiddy Snacks, click here.  OR you can enter to win a free sample!

Snikiddy is sending THREE lucky Ellie-Town Followers their own sample to try for themselves!  Here is how to enter:

First become a Google Follower of Ellie-Town if you aren't already.

Then go to http://www.snikiddy.com/ to check out all of the different flavors.  Come back and comment on which you would like to try first.

For an extra entry you can "like" Snikiddy on Facebook here, please leave a comment afterwards.

If your email address is not linked in your profile, please leave it with your comment so you can be contacted if you are a winner.  

The giveaway will begin at 8:00 am Monday, June 28th and run until Sunday, July 11th.  The THREE randomly chosen winners will be announced on Monday, July 12th.   Happy Snacking!


*Disclosure:  Our family was sent a free sample of Snikiddy Cheddar Cheese Fries to do this product review.

8 comments:

  1. google follower & I would like to try classic ketchup fries

    ReplyDelete
  2. like snikiddy on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am writing up this review post myself! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheddar cheese fries sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Publicly following Ellie-Town with Google Friend Connect [Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug}] -- I'd like to try Parmesan Garlic Fries :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower via google friend connect. We would like to try the Classic Ketchup Fries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I "liked" Snickiddy Snacks as dlhewson@tidewater.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower and would love to try the original fries (we're a dairy-free household for the time being! If we weren't, I'd love the parmesan!)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...