The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

June 16, 2010

One Year Ago {Wordless Wednesday}

One year ago Ellie was the flower girl in her uncle's wedding. These pictures are from the ceremony in a beautiful park in California.





I thought she was so grown up and she wasn't even a big sister yet.

This Wordless Wednesday Post is linked up at:



17 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet :)

    Have a great Wednesday!
    Linky up with me :)
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/scenes-from-montreal-botanical-gardens/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie is adorable. What a perfect little flower girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is like an angel. What beautiful pics. Thanks for linkin up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! What perfect photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww she's gorgeous and the pictures are priceless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's absolutely beautiful! What gorgeous shots too! :)
    Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Following via Google Friend Connect! Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL! My niece is going to be a flower girl soon and her dress is white and black, so pretty and precious! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute! And really good photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! And those pictures are awesome! I loved the last one! Kate was a flower girl last August, and since it was outside, she got to drop real flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I probably should have added a few disclaimers...

    1) These are pro pics but I cannot remember the name of the company to give them credit. But Ryan's bro had AWESOME wedding photography!

    2) No actual petals were dropped from the basket. But she was just over 2 and I was thrilled she actually walked down the aisle at all!

    But thanks, I loved our little flower girl. She hung in until after 10pm at the reception, too, before she passed out! :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute! Love her flower girl dress, where did you find it and did it come with that sash?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jess, the dress is from www.flowergirldressforless.com and it did come with the sash in like 50 colors to chose from. It shipped really quick and the shoes and headpiece are from there as well, all in ivory. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...