Holiday cards should be celebrated and I am in search of the perfect way to display friends and family in our home.
From MarthaStewart.com
Etsy
Family Fun DIY
Etsy
Pottery Barn {no longer available}
LandofNod.com
I think the one above from Land of Nod is my the current front runner but if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them! How do you display holiday cards in your home? If it keeps the paint from coming off the walls/trim, even better!






i went to xmas tree shops and got a board with straps so you dont need thumbtacks. my mom also plans to make me a wreath like the martha stewart one you displayed
ReplyDeleteha! I just bought that land of not one last week, but I don't have it yet! I actually was thinking of using it for pictures, as Maggie keeps insisting I hang them up, but cards are a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI have the Pottery Barn tree from a few years ago. I saw some cute ones at Pier1 this weekend. And my crafty neighbor made her own with holiday ribbon & mini clothes pins painted red & green.
ReplyDeleteHello, i'm a new follower from Meet Me Monday. I love your blog and the heading picture is adorable!!! So much fun are girls :) LOL! Thanks for this post. i have so good ideas. Every year I struggle with what to do. One year I arched them over my hallway...but I really want something in particular to put them on. Growing up my parent's had a felt tree we would tack up and then put cards on.
ReplyDeletethanks again
http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com
hi, i'm following from Give It To Me Monday blog hop! i hope you'll stop by my blog and follow back :)
ReplyDeletei so wish the Pottery Barn vertical hanger was still available - i love that one!
best,
april
www.marineparents.blogspot.com
We have one but it's in the shape of a christmas tree and rather small. i think i like the land of nod one, too!
ReplyDeleteWe just got our first card today and I was pondering this same thing. I like the Martha Stewart wreath idea, of course. I'm thinking I can make something like it with a couple of coat hangars, some ribbon, and some pretty painted clothespins. =)
ReplyDeletewe just got one from willow creek or willow home...used to be southern livign at home.
ReplyDeletethank you so much for posting this. right now i just tape mine around the dining room pass through. which i hate doing, but i haven't really found something that would hold enough cards or that i liked. i think that i'm going to steal either the land of nod idea or the martha stewart one!! (i'm ALL about idea theft!)
ReplyDeleteI normally just tape them to the closet door but I really like the LON or Martha Stewart displays. I just received my first card today so I better think of something quick!
ReplyDeleteSuch neat ideas!!!! I am blog hopping and found your blog. I am now following your blog. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! This is something I struggle with every year. Last year I strung a long plastic garland (that had holly and berries, etc.) across the wall (we have a cedar wall/ easy to hang things on) and punched holes in the cards and hung with ornament hangers. If I find a picture of it will post on my blog. It looked awesome but took some time to punch the holes and hang. I am looking for tiny clothes pins but not luck finding yet, will keep on checking the stores. I also like some of the ideas you have shown here.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas,
Julie
I love these ideas!
ReplyDeleteI love the Martha Stewart one, looks like it would be easy to make, too!
ReplyDelete