The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

December 4, 2010

Madeline and the Christmas Tree

The reason we have Baby Jail?  Here it is:





The first section where Madeline is in her white Christmas tee was the day we put up the tree.  We had been telling her not to touch it all day so when she shook her head "no," it was perfect.

And do you see how much more she walks in a week?!  Walking is now her primary mode of getting around, no more scooting!  In case I haven't bragged enough, her PT is thrilled with her progress.  :)

Hope your weekend is filled with holiday cheer!  If you are in the mood for a little online shopping, check out BabyDealsDujour, The Polkadot Peacock, JudiB Designs and my OpenSky Shop.  The Land of Nod has Daily Deals going on, check out the right side for the link.  These sites are guaranteed to help you knock out your holiday shopping list!

6 comments:

  1. Following back a little late from the Friday follow. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post. It brightened my day as it reminded me when I was younger and saw the Christmas tree for the first time.

    I hope they both have a wonderful festive holiday (and I hope you do too!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just magical how the little ones see everything? GG just stares at the Christmas tree and all the decorations and lights! Love it!

    Thanks for all the great shopping tips!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious! Thanks for linking up at Making Friends Monday! I am now following you and look forward to reading more from you! Have a great week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tree Enforcer, Ellie, on duty. Poor Madeline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that's too cute! We won't have to worry about that unless we wind up with a Hanukkah Bush someday, but there are plenty of other things we have to keep Mungee's hands off of.

    P.S. Mungee has an outfit very similar to the purple one Madeline is wearing. I think it's short-sleeved though.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...