Kids make playing outside so fun...as adults we just make it look cold. :D
wow where do you live htat youve had that mcuh snow already????
Adorable pictures!I'm your newest follower.Love for you to stop by my blog!Kristy from www.kristyvilla.blogspot.com
awwww! Too cute! thecoolkidsblog.com
How sweet! I can't wait till we have enough snow to make some snowmen.
Too cute! I am your newest follower! You can follow me at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/ Dont forget to enter my giveaway! If you are interested in doing a blogswap with me, please email me at CierraLarsen at hotmail dot com Thanks!/Cierra
I'm so jealous! I wish I could play in the snow with the dude!
i love her hat! great job with the snowman!
I just love your blog banner! That Pic is the cutest! It's cold here in Georgia but it's not even THINKING about snowing! hehe--From Mid Week Mingle
Following from Mid Week Mingle!http://www.giveawaysformom.com
I wish it would snow here in houston! That looks so fun! I just stopped by to say hi!
I still remeber my first snow man!Your kids are gorgeous!Following you from blog hop!I'm a brazilian living in Ireland,so if you have a chance check out my blog and follow me back?Cheers!http://www.kaentrenos.net/
Great pics!!Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Wednesday blog hop~ I would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/
Cute pictures! Catching up w/ you from the blog hop...I'd love to have you join me at undeservingrace.com
Is the snowman wearing a hat?Happy W/W!
So cute. No snow for us in so cal.XOXO
Ah! That is great! Where do you live??? Thank you for stopping by my blog! Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs
P.S. forgot to tell you I'm following back!
Wow! She's sooo cute! I love these photos and your blog is just lovely!New follower from Bassiraffe's Thursday blog hop.Hope you can stop by my blog,nice to meet you and have a great day!Betty
What great photos! And I bet it made great memories too.Came over from SITS.
Oh I hope we get enough snow to make a man this year!!!!!!visitin' from sits!
Wow! So jealous of your snow, it's beautiful! What fun for the girls!It's chilly our way, 21 to be precise, but a coastal snow is highly unlikey!Have a great one! And yay for the feature on Cool Kids!
How fun! Love playing in the snow. Hope your husband had a wonderful birthday!
This is amazing! Your kiddos are so lucky to have snow days! I'm sure they will forever cherish them and have fun! :)
Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...
Kids make playing outside so fun...as adults we just make it look cold. :D
ReplyDeletewow where do you live htat youve had that mcuh snow already????
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower.
Love for you to stop by my blog!
Kristy from www.kristyvilla.blogspot.com
awwww! Too cute! thecoolkidsblog.com
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I can't wait till we have enough snow to make some snowmen.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I am your newest follower! You can follow me at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/ Dont forget to enter my giveaway! If you are interested in doing a blogswap with me, please email me at CierraLarsen at hotmail dot com Thanks!
ReplyDelete/Cierra
I'm so jealous! I wish I could play in the snow with the dude!
ReplyDeletei love her hat! great job with the snowman!
ReplyDeleteI just love your blog banner! That Pic is the cutest! It's cold here in Georgia but it's not even THINKING about snowing! hehe
ReplyDelete--From Mid Week Mingle
Following from Mid Week Mingle!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.giveawaysformom.com
I wish it would snow here in houston! That looks so fun! I just stopped by to say hi!
ReplyDeleteI still remeber my first snow man!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are gorgeous!
Following you from blog hop!
I'm a brazilian living in Ireland,
so if you have a chance check out my blog and follow me back?
Cheers!
http://www.kaentrenos.net/
Great pics!!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I am your newest follower from the Wednesday blog hop~ I would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)
http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/
Cute pictures! Catching up w/ you from the blog hop...I'd love to have you join me at undeservingrace.com
ReplyDeleteIs the snowman wearing a hat?
ReplyDeleteHappy W/W!
So cute. No snow for us in so cal.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Ah! That is great! Where do you live???
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog!
Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs
P.S. forgot to tell you I'm following back!
ReplyDeleteWow! She's sooo cute! I love these photos and your blog is just lovely!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Bassiraffe's Thursday blog hop.
Hope you can stop by my blog,
nice to meet you and have a great day!
Betty
What great photos! And I bet it made great memories too.
ReplyDeleteCame over from SITS.
Oh I hope we get enough snow to make a man this year!!!!!!
ReplyDeletevisitin' from sits!
Wow! So jealous of your snow, it's beautiful! What fun for the girls!
ReplyDeleteIt's chilly our way, 21 to be precise, but a coastal snow is highly unlikey!
Have a great one! And yay for the feature on Cool Kids!
How fun! Love playing in the snow. Hope your husband had a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! Your kiddos are so lucky to have snow days! I'm sure they will forever cherish them and have fun! :)
ReplyDelete