The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

December 18, 2010

A Symphony of Coughs

Or Picking up tissues is a full time job.

My sickies.





Even with runny noses, they still are cute all cuddled up watching Seasame Street.  The good news is the antibiotics are kicking in and they are on their way to a full recovery.

Happy last weekend before Christmas!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NONNA!!!!!  We know this will be your best birthday yet!

11 comments:

  1. They are ADORABLE sickie poos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww poor kids!! It seems so many blogs I am visiting have sick kiddies lately. There is some kind of bug hitting everyone!!

    I'm your newest follower, just stopping by to say hi :) I have 2 giveaways going on if you're interested - one is ending tonight: We Don't Have It All Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i was that cute when i'm sick. yay for meds kicking in so they can return to their shenanigans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness...the picture at the top of your blog is just priceless. I love it!

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!
    Just out Mingling on Monday, getting an ealy start!

    --

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog At:
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com
    Enter Weekly Drawing for a Free Candle!
    http://anna.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are precious!Thanks for joining us this week for MFM! I already follow your lovely blog. I hope you have a great week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless their little hearts! little sweeties. Still adorable even when they are sick :) I am following you from mfm blog hop. I wanted to tell you how much I love your header too! Adorable. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas week!

    -Marci
    http://balancingstilettosandscrubs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though they're not feeling well, they still manage to look adorable! Hope they are on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest sickies I've ever seen! Hope y'all are all better! Being sick for the holidays is never fun!

    Wishing y'all well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, they are soupy cute!
    Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww they are adorable even when sick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...