The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

December 1, 2010

{not quite} Solitary Confinement

With our halls being decked, Madeline is finding herself a little more confined these days. We can't risk an entire artificial Frasier Fir toppling down on small children and even moms have to use the potty at some point during the day.

This is what I found when I looked up from emptying the dishwasher today:




Love those sisters!


This post is part of Worldess Wednesday and linked up at:

20 comments:

  1. After many broken ornaments this year, I'm thinking you're super smart, Momma!

    Love that she's got her sister right there...funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to worry until they begin trying to pass a hacksaw back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawwww...so cute!! But I can definitely relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Ellie say, "feel the love"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am following you from blog hop please follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So know what you mean. I have 16 panels of the supergate XT to address this issue. Twins requires additional reinforcement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable photos! I am a new follower from the Wednesday hop! Hope you will visit us in return at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute but I am nervous about Dylan and the TREE! ugh. make sure you stop by for the adorable hat giveaway. Lord knows we will need some hats with this cold weather today! thecoolkidsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister's bday is Decemeber 24th. Nearly every year the tree fell on the little girls at her bday party. It's good clean Christmas fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwww, look how sweet they are. Wish I could still confine the dude. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following me - following you back!
    http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com/
    http://www.twitter.com/retaillounge

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! I love when the siblings get along and show love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you back. Your blog is so cute. Can't wait to read more. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, your girls are adorable!

    Thank you for stopping by and following my blog ~ I am a follower of yours now too.

    Have a great night. :-)

    Jodi
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What sweet pictures you have! I'm following you from the hop and I hope you can follow me back. Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute! I can't wait to see my little boy and girl interact like that :)

    I'm following you from traveling through thursday! If you have a moment could you follow me back? Thanks!!

    http://mommyof2monkies.blogspot.com/

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. and the more active Madeline is, the more this type of stuff that will occur. #FairWarning. HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pictures are adorable. The play pen can really be your best friend when they are that little and your busy. How sweet that she had company though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...