The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

March 18, 2010

Starbucks - Free Pastry Day is Back!

Hooray! It's that time again to load the kids in the car while they are still in their pj's and head out to your local drive-thru Starbucks to get your free pastry! Make sure you go early because the deal is only "while supplies last" or until 10:30am. I will be leaving the same time Ryan leaves for work so I don't miss out to the commuters. ;)

Now I just have to decide what we'll order. The residents of Ellie-Town are partial to the blueberry scone (despite them being 11 Weight Watcher points!) but I also am a big fan of the low fat Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. Decisions decisions!

Free Pastry Day is March 23rd until 10:30am or while supplies last. For your coupon, click here: http://assets.starbucks.com/assets/1ac43f0b737a4b778Ba9c80ee14715ec.jpg

2 comments:

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...