The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

March 21, 2010

You can call me Pam.

Me: Hey Honey, do you want some milk?

Ellie: Don't call me Honey.

Me: Well, what should I call you then? {thinking she will say Ellie or Elizabeth}

Ellie: You can call me Pam.

Me: Pam?!?

Ellie: Yes, Pam. Call me Pam.

Me: OK? {exit room and try to think of where the heck she has heard Pam from}


A few minutes later....

Me: Pam is a nice name. Where have you heard that before?

Ellie: Well, on "Olivia" there is a new Olivia and Olivia doesn't like that so she says to her teacher "Just call me Pam," so that is where I heard that name, Pam, and now I like it so you can just call me Pam.

Me: sigh.

Well, at least we now where it came from now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! We call Olivia Grace "Pam" on occasion because of that exact episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm sure you know just what PAM came to mind!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...