The Little Style File is here! Follow @lilstylefile on twitter or like us on facebook for the latest updates!

March 15, 2010

Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack - Product Review

I have had a couple of friends, mostly pregnant with #2, ask me about my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag lately. I have the "Boxy Backpack" and absolutely love this bag. Ryan gave it to me the Valentine's Day before Ellie was born (he even picked out the print all by himself!) so it is just over three years and looks brand new.
The "Boxy Backpack" is so versatile - it can be a back pack (obviously), a messenger bag, or you can purchase the valet clips at an additional charge and it can attach to any stroller. There are two outside cup/bottle holders, with one inside as well. Inside the zipper there is a key hook, velcro zipper bag for small items like lip gloss and a whole ton of space. I can seriously fit a change of clothes for both girls, blankets, toys, snacks, baby food, wallet - I feel like my own personal Mary Poppins!

The best part of this bag is that when you unzip the two front zippers, your changing pad and two pockets are there. This is brilliant because when you are out and about, you no longer have to dig through your entire bag to get to the diapers and wipes. It is quick and easy. The changing pad has velcro so it can easily be removed for washing. In fact, I just saw a friend that has put her entire bag through the washing machine several times and it looks like new (although with some of the fabric choices this might not be an option).

So, to summarize, this bag is great. Versatile, huge without being bulky and very parent friendly. You can tell PPB put a lot of thought into this design and it pays off to be the person with this bag on their shoulder.
My bag, although my pattern is now retired.


9 comments:

  1. I own three Petunias and I LOVE them! The Touring Tote is awesome for the toddler years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to get that code. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get that code as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the code valid? At PPB's boutique online or at another site? I tried it at petunia.com and it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love, love, love to get that code and the details on how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The code does NOT work. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. The code is for gap.com under nursery gear. It starts tomorrow, March 18th. I just need your email address and I can forward it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mean THURSDAY, the 18th. Can you tell I haven't looked at a calendar lately? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi can i also have the code?? thanks for posting this review! theatomictiger@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a trip to Ellie-Town...